* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 4 pieces
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
* 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
* salt and pepper to taste
* add to recipe box Add to Recipe Box
* add to shopping list Add to Shopping List
* Customize Recipe
* add a personal note Add a Personal Note
What to Drink?
Chilled Non-Alcoholic Special Lemonade
1. Heat wine and water over medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet for 5 minutes.
2. Slide salmon pieces into poaching liquid and dot with butter. Sprinkle with dried parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat to medium and poach until salmon flesh is firm, about 10 to 15 minutes.